What is the cost of addiction?
The benefits of regaining control of your life are immeasurable, but some people view the cost of treatment and the time commitment required as valid reasons to not seek the best help available. The cost of addiction is often way beyond what treatment will cost to get your life back and feel healthy and happy again.
Investing in the right treatment is an investment for life.
The cost of addiction and addiction-related problems is not only measured in dollars and cents. Addiction takes its toll in many other ways:
- Breakdown in relationships with family, friends and co-workers
- Health costs
- Loss of time at work and/or loss of employment
- Loss of dignity, trust and sense of self
- Loss of enjoyment and quality of life
- Loss of driving license
- Loss of life, yours or someone else’s