What is the cost of addiction?
Addiction Cost Calculator
The benefits of regaining control of your life are immeasurable, but some people view the cost of treatment and the time commitment required as valid reasons to not seek the best help available. The cost of addiction is often way beyond what treatment will cost to get your life back and feel healthy and happy again.
Amount spent on the addiction per day:
*Based on daily consumption
The cost of addiction and addiction-related problems is not only measured in dollars and cents. Addiction takes its toll in many other ways:
- Breakdown in relationships with family, friends, and co-workers
- Health costs
- Loss of time at work and/or loss of employment
- Loss of dignity, trust, and sense of self
- Loss of enjoyment and quality of life
- Loss of driving license
- Loss of life, yours or someone else’s
I would say that it is the best investment that you can make for your life. It is truly a life-changing experience. The more work you put in equals what you get out of the experience.
– Zac D, CHRC Alumni
Take the first step today
2225 Lansdowne St West
Peterborough ON K9J 0G5